Thursday, September 22, 2022

WASHINGTON STATE MUST ELECT TIFFANY SMILEY

 

 
Patriot,

I know I’ve been sending you a lot of messages recently, but this message is really important.

THANK YOU!

I could never say it enough, and that’s why I wanted to take the time to personally thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support of my campaign. 

We’re closer than ever before to retiring career politician Patty Murray and restoring common-sense, conservative leadership in Washington DC.

But all that being said, we can’t quit now!

Midnight tonight marks my critical fundraising deadline, and I’m going to need your help to reach my goal. 

Can I count on you to chip in one more time before the clock runs out?
CHIP IN $25
CHIP IN $50
CHIP IN $100

Thank you so much for your support of my campaign, I know Team Smiley will make you proud on election night. 

Sincerely, 

Tiffany Smiley


 

All Eyes On Washington
Hey, it’s Tiffany Smiley.

The Washington Senate race is now the #1 battleground race in the COUNTRY!

Needless to say, all eyes are on us. We are in the FINAL DAYS until the November election, and Patty Murray is flooding millions into our state.

We are in an uphill battle, and I can’t make it up to the top without you. Not just Washingtonians, but all Americans deserve a real leader with real solutions. Together, we can ensure that the American Dream is not lost.

Rush support now to be a part of history.

Let’s raise money and WIN,

Tiffany Smiley

 
JOIN TEAM SMILEY
Alert!

Team Smiley here with a RED ALERT!

No comments:

Post a Comment