Thursday, April 14, 2022

OPERATION RESCUE

 

Building an Abortion-Free America
The Clock is Ticking. . . Soon Planned Parenthood
Will Haul Me Into Court Again for Exposing their
Aborted Baby Trafficking Scheme!
Dear Friend,
 
The clock is ticking. 
 
We have a mere days left until I appear before a judge at 10 AM, demanding justice for the lives taken and sold for profit— lining Planned Parenthood’s pockets.
 
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.
 
This isn’t about me. This day in court is for all the unborn lives cruelly taken for profit at the hands of Planned Parenthood.
 
And I don’t regret a thing. 
 
I don’t regret blowing the whistle on their murder-for-profit scheme – and I know my partners don’t either.
It’s been a long 7 years, but we won’t back down. If that means going all the way to the Supreme Court, so be it!
 
But right now, it’s critical to hold Planned Parenthood accountable and put your Operation Rescue in the strongest position to continue its lifesaving work.
 
That’s why I’m counting on strong PRO-LIFE champions like you, to support Operation Rescue’s work of holding extreme Abortionists accountable and rescuing more lives from abortion.
 
Help expose the evil Abortion Cartel – and rescue more unborn lives from the horror of abortion.
 
When so much is at stake, I’m grateful for your support and prayers.
 
Together, we’ll defend the TRUTH and continue to hold these extremist abortionists accountable for their crimes. No matter how long it takes.
 
Thank you and God bless,

-Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment