Monday, April 13, 2020

HOW CHINA COVERED UP CORONAVIRUS

Submitted by: Dave Bertrand



Attention Fakestream Media........Listen to Real News from EPOCH TIMES [Documentary Below]

THIS is how the CCP covered-up the CCP Virus. 

Remember.....the Hong Kong riots were very much out-of-control, protesters begging for U.S. intervention. At the same time, Trump was putting maximum pressure on China with a 25% tariff.

During the initial stages of the bio-weapon release in November 2019, over a half million Chinese entered the U.S. on flights from the Wuhan region. 

I unfortunately caught a variation (I believe) from a community Thanksgiving Dinner (Arizona), after shaking hands with a man that sat in front of me. He (then) began coughing and said it was the flu. 

That day, COVID-19 was not even known......

I asked the man, if he lived in the same area, since I had never seen him before, and he said he lived in an adjacent community 10 miles away. He also said, his wife didn't like it [here] and "she wants to move back to Portland."

I asked...where is she now? "She's home sick from the flu, she just got back from visiting her family in [China]."

Didn't think anything about that and wasn't worried about catching the flu, because I take systemic enzymes to boost my immune system and couldn't remember anytime in the past of EVER being sick.

WRONG !!

Approximately 5 days later, I began to have massive lung congestion, wheezing, coughing out-of-control, very short on breathing, weak and slept a lot. I didn't check for fever and if I had a fever, it was not much, which of course.....leaves me with a slight doubt that I might not have had a level of Covid-19 [before] it began to mutate across the country, but thought it was from smoking.

I heard about Nascent Iodine and how it (also) promotes a healthy immune system and very good for lung congestion. I ordered a vial immediately after the first 5 days of feeling really bad and within 2 days, I was taking 4 drops, 3 times a day, and after another 2 to 3 days, I woke-up with no wheezing and very little mucus buildup. Did the iodine do the trick, or was it because of a very good immune system that fought relentlessly to fight whatever it was I experienced?

I'm neither here nor there as to what happened and if the man's wife brought back from China the first level of Covid-19, he was long gone...no contact, can't find out if he and his wife were tested accordingly.

After my rapid recovery, that first cigarette in the morning was really nice....and Nascent Iodine is my forever supplement. No congestion, no weakness, no wheezing, just the smoker's cough now and then.

---Dave Bertrand 

WATCH THE EPOCH NEWS DOCUMENTARY BELOW.....IT STARTED IN NOVEMBER.      


The Bertrand Report (USA) & News That Matters Emails Protected and Encrypted by Unseen.Is


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: James Paris 
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020, 11:46:18 PM MST
Subject: ✔[Exclusive investigative report] The first documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus(Coronavirus)" on YouTube

MUST SEE !

[Exclusive investigative report] The first documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus(Coronavirus)"on YouTube
https://youtu.be/XMJ0EmMfb3U 

JAMES PARIS

No comments:

Post a Comment