Saturday, August 27, 2016

THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE!

Submitted by: P McMillan


The 2016 Presidential Election In A Nutshell!

Donald and Hillary go into a bakery on the campaign trail.  As soon as they 

enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her pocket. She 

says to Donald, "See how clever I am?  The owner didn't see anything, and I 

don't even need to lie.  I will definitely win the election.” Donald says to Hillary, 

"That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life -- 

trickery and deceit. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same 

result." Donald goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry 

and I will show you a magic trick."  Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him 

a pastry.  Trump swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him 

one.  Then Donald asks for a third pastry and eats that too.  The owner is 

starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, "What did you do with the 

pastries?"   Trump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket.”

No comments:

Post a Comment