Friday, August 5, 2016

NEVADA CD4 SUPPORT CRESENT HARDY

In my time in Washington, I’ve seen too many people who live in a bubble and never seem to talk to everyday people about the problems facing our nation.”

Patriots,
In my time in Washington, I’ve seen too many people who live in a bubble and never seem to talk to everyday people about the problems facing our nation.
That’s why it’s so important to me to talk to people in our community whenever I’m back in Nevada.
But while I will be able to meet many folks this August, I won’t have a chance to speak with everyone. In order to get your opinion, I want to invite you to take my Nevada District Priorities Survey.
Take the Survey
Your opinions on these important issues will help me better shape my priorities when I return to Washington this September.
Use this link to share your thoughts tonight: http://action.cresenthardyforcongress.com/district-survey
Thank you,
Cresent Hardy
Contribute
Paid for by Cresent Hardy for Congress
Contributions to Cresent Hardy for Congress are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
P.O. Box 753941
Las Vegas, NV 89136
 activity: 16 hours ago
Details

No comments:

Post a Comment