Friday, August 19, 2016

LOUISIANA 4th CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT NEEDS GUILLORY! PLEASE SUPPORT HIM!

VoteElbert.com
Friend,

There's No Name the Democrats Fear More than Elbert Guillory.


As a black Republican, racist leftists and their friends in the media have already called me an "Uncle Tom", "Race Traitor" and "Uppity Negro."

Which brings me to why I'm running for U.S. Congress in Louisiana's 4th District and why I'm praying for your endorsement.
I urged each and every one of my black brothers and sisters to follow my lead and, "abandon the Government Plantation and Party of Disappointment."

Those eight words strike fear into the heart of every race-baiting Democrat. After all, you and I know Democrats don't care about freedom, the Constitution or liberty.

Democrats Only Care About One Thing: Control

Democrats disguise this control as charity through entitlement programs like welfare and food stamps. While at the same time robbing hard working Americans like you and me.

Racist liberals like Obama, Sharpton and Hillary have told my brothers and sisters that they can only succeed in America with the government's help. I say the idea that blacks need the government to get ahead in life is despicable. That brings me back to the point I made earlier...

My Candidacy for Congress is the Democrat's worst nightmare because I threaten their control of the black vote! As a Southern black man who came from very little, I'm in the best position to expose Democrats' their lie that no black man or woman can succeed in America without the government's help.

Like you, I am a Reagan conservative who fears God, loves my country and believes in every word of the Constitution. And unlike the Democrats, I believe freedom thrives when...
  • The economy remains free of government regulation
  • The press operates without government intrusion
  • Americans' private phone calls and emails remain free from government search and seizures.
  • Parents are the decision makers in regards to their children's education
Most importantly, I believe freedom is the idea that the individual must be free to pursue his or her own happiness free from government dependence and control. These ideas are at the core of conservatism and why I'm proud to be a Republican. It's also why race-baiting Democrats will stop at nothing to keep me out of Washington.

Which leaves me with one last question for you...

Will You Do Me the Honor of Endorsing My Candidacy for U.S. Congress in Louisiana's 4th District?

I'm ready to fight for our conservative values and to reach out to invite my black brothers and sisters to follow my lead and abandon the Democratic Party once and for all. But I simply can't do this without your financial support. Will you chip in today?

God Bless you and God Bless America,
Elbert Guillory

P.S. – racist Democrats are already telling black voters in Louisiana and across the country that I'm nothing more than "Uncle Tom", "Oreo" and "Race Traitor." Please...will you help me fight back today?




No comments:

Post a Comment