Friday, August 19, 2016

HILLARY 'AN ANTI-AMERICAN HIPPY'

Submitted by: P McMillan

Dear Patriot:

If you want to know what kind of real piece of garbage Hillary Rodham Clinton really is, and always has been, including during her years as an anti-American hippy in the 1960s, then you need to watch this video from my dear friend at Stanford University where she is a PhD college professor.


I have lived and worked in the criminal justice system all of my professional life (more than 40 years) and this case turns my stomach.  This woman cannot become President of this nation.

I ask from the bottom of my heart that you pass this video on to everyone you know and to ask them to do the same.

Paul J. Marino, Editor

Be sure to watch to the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

No comments:

Post a Comment