Tuesday, June 28, 2016

CHUCK MUTH'S NEWS & VIEWS 06/28/2016


MUTH’S TRUTHS

I’ve received a series of email solicitations purportedly from Eric Trump asking for money for his father’s presidential campaign.

But when I read the fine print at the bottom of the email, it noted that donations were going to the “Trump Make America Great Again Committee,” a “joint fundraising committee” between Mr. Trump and the Republican National Committee (RNC).

My email response…


“Eric, I do not want ANY portion of any donation to go to the RNC, which actively worked to block Donald Trump from obtaining the GOP presidential nomination and has given him, at best, lukewarm support since his nomination appeared inevitable.  Please tell me how I can give directly to the Trump campaign so that your dad has 100% control over how the money is spent and I’ll gladly kick in.”

As long as Reince Priebus remains as chairman of the RNC and not Trump’s hand-picked successor, I’m not about to waste a dime on perpetuating establishment control of the GOP.

Cheers.

Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Publisher / Irritator-in-Chief


Freedom Fest



Twitter Follow


NATIONAL NEWS & VIEWS


ENTERTAINMENT


BUSINESS


FAMOUS LAST WORDS

“There is only one reason a candidate refuses to sign the Taxpayer Protection Pledge to the American people.  He or she plans to raise taxes.” – Grover Norquist, president, Americans for Tax Reform

No comments:

Post a Comment