Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE ASKS, "GET OUT AND VOTE"

Friends,
Have you voted yet in the Primary Election? I heard yesterday that only 1.3% of voters in Nevada’s urban areas had voted over the weekend. Voting is very important. Your vote is your voice, and I can’t urge you strongly enough to take this opportunity to use your vote to help determine the direction of our state into the future.
I’m proud that my daughters take voting seriously because our elected officials are making decisions today that will affect them their entire lives. My youngest daughter, Savanah, voted for the first time in 2012, and I’m honored she was able to cast her first vote for me.

It is so important to vote. Please don’t miss your opportunity. Early voting goes until June 6 and the Primary Election is June 10. If you need information about where to vote, please click here, and if you need a ride to a polling place, please give me a call or send me an email. I will make sure you get a ride to cast your vote.
There are a lot of big issues coming before the Nevada Legislature next year, and this is your opportunity to elect a representative who will make sure your voice is heard in Carson City and beyond. Please don’t miss this opportunity to have an impact in selecting Nevada’s leaders.
If you are unsure of whom to support, please contact me, and I will help put you in touch with the candidates so you can know who will best represent you.
Thank you for making sure your voice is heard.
Yours truly,
Michele Fiore

PS - Are you following me online? Click here to like on Facebook and follow on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment