Wednesday, April 16, 2014

THIS MUST OPEN YOUR EYES AS IT IS TRULY DISGUSTING TO READ!

Submitted by: Arnie Rosner

Constitutional Expert Michael Badnarik Speaks Out. Please Circulate

We are at war!

After thirty-two years of studying the Constitution and trying (unsuccessfully) to motivate people to stand up for their rights, very little surprises me anymore. We calmly tolerate violations enshrined in the Patriot Act; Edward Snowden is still vilified for exposing the tyranny of our numerous covert agencies; and millions eagerly sign up for Obamacare before the government imposed deadline. So I was more than a little surprised to find information that made me visibly angry yesterday.


Robert Scott Bell sent me a weblink to an article related to the BLM standoff in Nevada that he wanted my comments on. He specifically wanted to know what I thought about certain clauses in the Nevada Constitution that presume to support the actions of the BLM. After reviewing the Nevada Constitution I was absolutely livid - and mentally willing to start the Second American Revolution myself. I have discovered what may be the most blatant documentation of tyranny that exists within the United States.

When I teach my Constitution class, I try to impress upon my students that we are at war. It is an ideological war. A war of word and ideas - but a dangerous war because ideas have a way of transforming themselves into actions. It's quite possible that Adolf Hitler never killed anyone himself, however the toxic ideas he passionately espoused resulted in what may be the most famous genocide in world history. I'm about to demonstrate that the Nevada Constitution contains an ideology that is just as dangerous as the philosophy of the Third Reich.

Section 2 of Nevada's Constitution is titled "Purpose of government". Let me begin with the good part:

All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for the protection, security and benefit of the people; and they have the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may require it.
Excellent. This is perfectly in harmony with the clause of the Declaration of Independence that states:
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it.
Wonderful. So far so good. But then the ideology is flipped upside-down when it says:
But the Paramount Allegiance of every citizen is due to the Federal Government in the exercise of all its Constitutional powers as the same have been or may be defined by the Supreme Court of the United States; and no power exists in the people of this or any other State of the Federal Union to dissolve their connection therewith or perform any act tending to impair, subvert, or resist the Supreme Authority of the government of the United States.
WHAT THE F....?!! Are you kidding me?!

Loyalty is voluntary. Allegiance is mandatory. I have been loyal to individual rights and private property ever since I learned the difference between right and wrong. And let me assure you in case there was ever any doubt - NOBODY can force me to pledge my allegiance to ANYTHING, especially our Federal Government. It is pompous and insulting to claim that "no power exists in the people" "to impair, subvert, or resist the Supreme Authority of the Government of the United States." What do you mean we can't resist? What the hell do you think the Declaration of Independence and the Second Amendment are all about? Why do you think three hundred armed supporters showed up in Nevada to support Cliven Bundy? Don't tell ME I can't resist. How dare someone even THINK like that!

I stared at that paragraph in disbelief for several seconds, absolutely certain that I had misunderstood something. Unfortunately the psychopaths who wrote it confirmed their intentions.

The Constitution of the United States confers full power on the Federal Government to maintain and Perpetuate its existence, and whensoever any portion of the States, or people thereof attempt to secede from the Federal Union, or forcibly resist the Execution of its laws, the Federal Government may, by warrant of the Constitution, employ armed force in compelling obedience to its Authority.
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! The Federal Government plans to "employ armed force in compelling obedience to its Authority." Un-freaking-believable! Fortunately for us, the armed force of the BLM is comprised of people who ultimately want to return to their families at night. I laughed when it was reported that the BLM backed off "for public safety". It wasn't the public's safety they were concerned for. It was their own. Three hundred armed patriots had never read - or didn't care about - the written prohibition against resisting government authority.

Comment of Pastor Lee This concept of Government taking precedence over We The People is truly disgusting and the thought of a Progressive Liberal - a COMMUNIST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment