Thursday, March 20, 2014

NEWS WITH VIEWS 03/20/2014

Elitism, Not Liberalism, Is The Real Problem
As long as the American people continue to be duped by the game-makers by falling into this left-right, conservative-liberal, Republican-Democrat paradigm, nothing is going to change in this country. Nothing! If you want to restore the republic, forget what you hear from the political and media elite. Their only job is to continue the illusion; and their only desire is to continue to bask in the benefits of being part of the ruling class.......
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin797.htm
by Pastor Chuck Baldwin

The Coming Battle
Click on the banner and order this historic masterpiece
Building Bigger Barns
I crossed paths with a buddy Bill the other day and he was distraught.  I don't want it to appear as if I take comfort in saying “I told you so,” but I have to admit the urge to say it was causing spasms in my tongue. But I bit my tongue because some things don't need to be said. Especially when it is obvious that the one I am about to say it to has suddenly come to the same realization. I just let him vent for a while............
http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave362.htm
by Coach Dave Daubenmire
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE
Our devalued currency and war against the dollar Our devalued currency and war against the dollar. Protect your assets with the only real money - gold. Call Harvey Gordin at USA Gold Vault today - 602-228-8203.
--USAGoldVault.com
Introducing My New Book
I write books for young adults—and old ones, too—and my newest, The Palace, has just come into print. Most parents want their children to read. What the market calls Young Adult fiction is pitched particularly to teenagers, who are a little old for Dr. Seuss and a little young for Serious Mainstream Literature in Which Nothing Much Happens. I’m too young for that stuff, too.........
http://www.newswithviews.com/Duigon/lee243.htm
by Lee Duigon
Follow-up on Sharia Law in Detroit, Michigan
This violence streams into America faster than anyone understands. People like Robert remain self-blinded, stupid beyond understanding and to Islam. I invited him to live in an Islamic country for six months and come back with a glowing report. Reality: no freedom of speech, no women’s rights, no choice of religion, no choice of free thought, no expression of free thought, no freedom for gays, no choice of marriage for women, no voting for women, no car driving for women, no education for women, no going out in public wearing what you would like to wear as a woman. The list grows bigger than another 10 pages.......
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty940.htm
by Frosty Wooldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment