Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MISSISSIPPI - CHRIS McDANIEL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT - U.S. SENATE NEEDS McDANIEL


Dear Conservative,

News outlets and pundits around the country are saying that the Mississippi Senate race is the best chance in the country for a true conservative to knock off an establishment incumbent. Will you help us prove it?


My name is Chris McDaniel, and I’m a conservative candidate for U.S. Senate in Mississippi. I’m ready to fight the Washington politicians that put government between Americans and their freedoms – and I need your help.

Over the past several months, I have received the support of conservatives all around the country, and I wanted to pass along my latest endorsement: former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Gov. Palin understands that our nation need strong, conservative leaders, and I’m proud to have her support. Here is some of what Gov. Palin had to say about the race:
The Mississippi Senate race is a clear fight for the future of the Republican Party against the entrenched interests of the permanent political class in D.C. We desperately need new conservative leaders in the U.S. Senate who will serve with passion, intelligence, and integrity. Chris McDaniel is just such a leader. He is in this race not for career, but for conservative change.
Palin

Gov. Palin understands the importance of this race, and I hope you do too. This is about more than a single seat in the Senate – it’s about sending a message that bold, conservative leaders are ready to stand up to Obama and his radical agenda all around the country. Please, take a moment and stand with Sarah Palin and support my campaign for U.S. Senate. In the wake of Obama’s destructive policies and a lack of Republicans who will stand up to them, conservatives are looking for candidates that will fight back against the Democrats. If that's the kind of candidate you are looking for, then I'm your man.
According to Mitch McConnell, the party establishment will “crush” tea party challengers in the primaries. Establishment politicians are getting nervous, and I have a message for them: I have every intention of winning this election.
According to multiple news outlets, I have a better chance than anyone at unseating an establishment incumbent. If you plan on giving to any political campaign this year, this is your best chance to support a campaign that will send a loud and clear message to Washington that it's time to shake things up. My opponent has been in the Senate for 35 years, and he will be using a deep war chest and calling in decades’ worth of favors leading up to the primary election in June. While he relies on big-money donors, I depend on grassroots supporters like you. Mississippi’s primary in June is crucial to the long-term success of the conservative movement. We’re seeing a nationwide surge in conservatives that are tired of business-as-usual politics in Washington. The media says the tea party is getting weaker, but I believe that over the next several years, we will see more and more conservatives defeat establishment incumbents. Help me prove the mainstream media wrong by supporting our campaign to change Washington.
Conservatives everywhere are counting on Mississippi to send a truly conservative leader to Washington. Please, take a moment to contribute to my campaign to send a message that you’re ready for a true conservative.


Sincerely, signature
Chris McDaniel
donate
Follow on Facebook | Follow
on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment