Wednesday, March 19, 2014

ANN COULTER LETTER 03/19/2014

Young people don't change -- neither does the NY Times

Dear Fellow Conservative,


Let me begin by saying that I think the only issue in the 2014 election should be Obamacare. In fact, that should be the only issue in every election until it’s repealed.

I also think all Republican candidates should be trained with shock collars and cattle prods to automatically respond, upon hearing some combination of the words “abortion,” “rape” and “incest”: “Yes, of course there should be exceptions in the case of rape or incest, and I also support giving rapists the death penalty, unlike my Democratic opponent, who wants to give rapists the right to vote. Now, back to what I was saying about Obamacare …

Click Here to Read Full Article »

Sincerely,

Ann Coulter Signature
Ann Coulter

No comments:

Post a Comment