Wednesday, September 25, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE 09/25/2013


Friends,
What do you think of the new look?
I don’t mean my photo – that’s new too – I’m talking about the new campaign website! Please visit my website www.VoteFiore.com and let me know what you think!
It has always been my goal to provide you with as much information as possible about our session, bills, how things really work up in Carson City and now of course the campaign for re-election, and I hope this new website will be a wealth of information. Please check it out.
With this new website, we’ve also updated the ability to take donations online. While I am both grateful and honored to be the Assemblywoman for District 4, I know that maintaining this seat can’t be done without you, and I’d like to ask for your continued support for 2014. Your contribution is essential for the campaign to help fund all of our great outreach efforts that we have planned.

I really appreciate all of the support you’ve given me, and I’d like to thank you for your vote of confidence in my ability to staunchly represent the will and need of the people. The real goal throughout this campaign has been to connect with you and listen to your input about what is best for our community and for each and every citizen.
Thank you for being part of this campaign and for your dedication to Nevada. Together we will make our state more business friendly, protect our personal freedoms, and keep Nevada safe and strong for our future generations. I promise that I will tirelessly give all of myself to make sure your voices are heard in Carson City.
Please check the new website often. We have lots more planned!
Yours truly,
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment