Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE A TRUE CONSERVATIVE! NEVADA TAXPAYERS 'BEST FRIEND'

"Congrats to Assemblywoman Fiore for being the taxpayers' best friend during the 2013 Nevada Legislature." - NPRI

Friends,

The Nevada Policy Research Institute released this morning their report on the 2013 Nevada Legislative Session, and I was rated the top legislator for my votes during the session.  

I am proud that when they tallied up the votes, my record showed through because not everyone agreed with my votes. For every bill that came before us, I asked myself how you, my constituents, would want me to vote, and that often put me at odds with my peers.   

You can see the whole report by clicking here. The legislator ratings start on page 25.  

During the campaign I visited every door and called every phone. We talked about the issues coming before the Legislature, and I'm proud that my votes reflected my district.


I'm already back out talking to my neighbors about this session and the next, and I cannot wait to get back to work for the people of Nevada.   

And thank you to NPRI for this rating and for providing your legislative review so Nevadans can have information about what goes on in Carson City.  

Yours truly,


Michele Fiore  
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment