Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SHOCKING NEWS - 1/3rd OF PREGNANCIES RESULT IN ABORTION! THIS CANNOT BE!

Dear Conservatives, 

With only weeks remaining before the elections, you and I have an ongoing problem . . .

. . . wolves in sheep's clothing.

By that I mean politicians who come from pro-life districts, who talk pro-life, and who even vote pro-life . . . UNLESS their vote would make a difference saving lives.

These political "wolves" will protest that they are "personally opposed" to abortion.  Some have recently voted for some minor regulations of abortion.

Knowingly or not, they help the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL) and Planned Parenthood in their deadly mission every bit as much as Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.

These "wolves" are the politicians who work behind the scenes to bury any actions of any kind on the most realistic solutions to overturning Roe v. Wade . . .

. . . like passing a Life at Conception Act.

I pray that you will help me expose these "wolves in sheep's clothing" by signing your petition to Congress that I will link to in a moment.



Your petition urges your candidates for Congress to take action by pledging to put every Member of Congress on record on the Life at Conception Act by forcing up or down votes.

Polls show that most Americans already believe as you and I do -- that life begins at the moment of conception.

But many in that pro-life majority may be deceived about who these political "wolves" posing as pro-lifers are.

That's why, in addition to your signed petition, it is urgent you help me inform and mobilize at least one million more pro-lifers in support of the Life at Conception Act between now and November.

You and I must let the politicians know that by refusing to cosponsor the best immediate solution to ending abortion-on-demand, they are closing their eyes and ears to the brutal dismemberment of one precious baby every 10 seconds.

This work is so important that I've just received approval from your National Pro-Life Alliance's Board of Directors todouble the budget for this aggressive election-year plan.

Together, you and I can make sure that no politician will be able to get away with a mealy-mouthed statement of being "personally opposed" to abortion without taking a real stand.

Before I explain how you and I can mobilize one million more pro-lifers between now and election day, I'd like to tell you what just happened to me which gave me hope that you and I can end abortion-on-demand.

And soon.

My staff and I have spent the last three, exhausting months hounding more than 220 Congressmen, Senators and candidates in their offices and even in their own campaign events -- urging them to support and cosponsor our Life at Conception Act.

I confess, I'm tired -- physically and emotionally.

But the miles that my staff and I walked through the halls of Congress were well worth it

We now have a record 159 House and Senate cosponsors of the Life at Conception Act, despite the strong behind-the-scenes-opposition from not only President Barack Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid but also some of those wolves in sheep's clothing.

But the credit for this progress really goes to you.

The real reason so many Members of Congress have supported the repeal of Roe v. Wade is not what I said. 

Rather, you and I picked up record support because of the petitions, post cards and letters that you and other dedicated members of the National Pro-Life Alliance have sent to the candidates for Congress.

Your flood of petitions, post cards and letters DO have an effect on waffling politicians.

That's why I hope you will click here and sign your petition to your candidates for Congress.

By insisting that all true friends of the unborn publicly support the Life at Conception Act, you and I will have taken an important first step toward exposing the "wolves in sheep's clothing" in Congress.

But you and I must do still more.

If the politicians think that pro-lifers will be silent just because they voted for some small limits on abortion, then our Life at Conception Act will forever stagnate in the House and Senate Judiciary Committees and the abortion mills will continue their bloodbath unabated.

That's why in the last days before the election you and I must double our budget for recruiting and mobilizing new pro-life activists.

Although mobilizing a minimum of one million new activists in such a short time is a very aggressive goal, I feel certain that with your help we can reach it.

Your petitions are a key ingredient, but it is only the first step. 

By helping me meet the expanded budget, NPLA will organize and mobilize at least 19,000 new pro-life activists in each of 52 target districts to generate at least one million more petitions to Congress.

Of course, to do all this will take a lot of money.

Just to mail the letters necessary to produce one million petitions will cost at least $460,000.

Newspaper, TV and radio ads are even more expensive.

But I'm sure you'll agree pro-lifers cannot just idly let the slaughter continue when we have such a great opportunity.

That's why, in these crucial last three weeks before the elections, I hope you will help me mobilize hundreds of thousands of new pro-lifers to demand action on the Life at Conception Act by making the largest contribution you've ever given.

Will you help in our efforts to put the pro-life issue on the front burner in at least fifty-two targeted districts by making a special contribution of $50?

Believe me, I hesitated long before asking for so much.

I understand that $50 is a lot of money.  But you and I have a unique window of opportunity -- to nail down politicians' positions right now, while they are out looking for votes.

Your petition, along with your investment of $50, will help me run the hard-hitting ads and mobilize the hundreds of thousands of new members necessary to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Now, I understand that maybe $50 is just absolutely impossible for you.

If so, perhaps you could give $25 or even $15.

Whatever you can give, I understand that you will do everything possible to stop the bloodbath.

In return, I promise to do everything in my power to continue to make your National Pro-Life Alliance the toughest, most efficient pro-life operation ever.

Please click right now to sign your petitions -- and to give your generous contribution of $75 or $100 if you can . . . or at least $15 or $25.

God bless you for all you do to give every child conceived in America the opportunity to enjoy the blessings that you and I take for granted!

Sincerely, 

Martin Fox, President
National Pro-Life Alliance


P.S. This election year we pro-lifers have an opportunity to make historic gains in both houses of Congress.

Please don't let politicians get away with claiming to be pro-life based on symbolic votes.  Together we can nail down their support for real protection for unborn babies.


Please click here to sign your petition and make a generous contribution of $75 or $100, or at least $15 or $25, so that you and I can generate the popular support essential to ultimately overturn Roe v. Wade by passing the Life at Conception Act.

No comments:

Post a Comment