Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL ENDORSES MICHEL FIORE for 4E

Friends,

I am so excited to announce I have received the endorsement of the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thank you Bob Brown, Michael Hengel, Glenn Cook and Vin Suprynowicz for meeting with me and giving me your support. 

I also want to take this opportunity to thank my family. My girls, Sheena and Savanah, my grandson, Jake, and my mom, Lill. 


We all will have the opportunity to voice our opinions about the direction of our Nevada and country in the upcoming election. Early voting starts Saturday, and I cannot say enough about how important it is to participate. You should have received your sample ballot, but if you haven't or need more information, click here to visit the Clark County Elections Department

Do you know the candidates on your ballot? If not, give me a call at (702) 210-8460, and I will introduce you. 

Thank you all for your support and encouragement during this campaign. I couldn't do it without you.

All my love, 
Michele Fiore
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment