Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OBAMA AVOIDS ECONOMY AS HE RAILS ON BIG BIRD!


by lisarichardsrocknrollpolitics

Lisa Richards: Stuff Big Bird With Gutless Liberals!



Dear readers and listeners,
On my Tuesday show I went after the Left's obsession with Romney's truthful statement that taxpayers should not be funding PBS.
I of course skewered Big Bird, whom I intend on having for Thanksgiving--in the center of the table!
The fact of the matter is, as I point out, this giant over-feathered drag queen should go get a real job not paid for by taxpayers, who don't want to watch Liza Minnelli dressed up as a giant bird!
I further discussed oil and pump prices across America, the Pipeline--we should call it the Stoner Bong-Line if we want Obama on board,
I noted that coal is not mined in rural America that is devastatingly poor thanks to environmentalists who do not want coal mined or timber cut.

Then I discussed Libya, the cover-up, pleas for help and Lara Logan telling Washington exactly what it's like in the Middle East: They hate us, we cant change them, they hate the west now more than ever, they dont want liberty, they want war, Obama has escalated this war, Obama is aiding the enemy, etc. Logan is brave to thrash Obama's Administration for it's cover-ups and support of terror nations who hate America.
Click this link to listen. Beware if you love Big Bird, I tore his feathers off. Now there are drag queens  in NYC wearing bright yellow boas! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rebecca-diserio/2012/10/10/lisa-richards-rock-n-roll-politics-radio-show#.UHWxT-6-mQg.email

No comments:

Post a Comment