Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NEVADA - FIORE FOR 4 EVENT

Last call for pasta dinner!  
 


Tuesday, October 23rd 
 
and
 
Wednesday, October 24th 
 
5:30-7:30pm
will be our last pre-election pasta dinners
 
at Michele's House 
9085 W. Rosada Way
Las Vegas, NV 89149
 
 
Must RSVP to 210-8460
so we can make sure there's enough pasta! 
 
Bring your friends who haven't decided who to support in Assembly District 4 for a fun and casual dinner while we talk about our wonderful community and our ideas to make it even better! I look forward to continuing these pasta dinners as a tradition even after the election.

Friends,

I cannot believe how quickly this election is approaching. We have a busy couple of weeks ahead, and I hope if you haven't already attended one of our Team Fiore spaghetti dinners or if you know someone who is still undecided in the Assembly 4 race, please come down! I just love the opportunity to get to know each other over a casual pasta dinner.

If you have any questions , please send me an email toMichele@VoteFiore.com or give me a call at 210-8460.

Yours truly,
Michele Fiore  
Michele Fiore  

Connect with me online

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment