Monday, August 20, 2012

OBAMA'S MEDICARE SPIN

Obama Continues His Spin
By Lee S Gliddon Jr

Obama continues to deny the truth about cutting MEDICARE funding of medical practitioners to fund his pet legislation, Obamacare.

Allow me to ask two simple questions:

If I were to have paid a person $10.00 for a billing I received in the sum of $50.00, but now let that person know that I would only pay him $7.00 for billings in the sum of $50.00, did I take anything from him?

Now, a second question: If I told that same person I would no longer pay him for any services he provided other then those approved by a Board I had created for the purpose of cost cutting. Additionally, if I told that person should he provide services for which he would not be paid for due to Board denial I would criminally prosecute him, fine him and even jail him. Did I take anything from him?

The answer to question 1 is: Yes I took $3.00 per billing. The answer to question 2 is: Yes, I took not only his ability to decide what was needed, I also took his money and if I decide to, I will take his freedom too!

Folks, this is precisely what Obama is lying about and wants you to believe!

There is a solution....but only one....VOTE HIM OUT OF OFFICE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment