Monday, August 20, 2012

CONNECTICUT - LINDA for U.S. SENATE!

Dear Friend,
The outcome of my campaign for U.S. Senate will determine if we have to live with the failed policies of the democratic leadership in Washington for four more years. Senator Joe Lieberman is retiring, and I need your help to ensure that a Republican who will vote to repeal the Affordable Health Care Act and has real experience creating jobs takes his place.
I have a comprehensive plan to ignite growth, jobs and prosperity. My democratic opponent, Congressman Chris Murphy, has spent 13 years in politics. When asked what his jobs plan is, he said, quote, "It's still a work in progress." Thirteen years and still no clue. I am afraid we already have too many people like Chris Murphy in Washington – career politicians with no clue what it takes to create jobs and address this economic crisis.
A recent Quinnipiac poll shows me virtually tied with my democratic, career politician opponent. If Republicans are going to pick up this seat in November, I need your support. With so much on the line, will you consider a donation of $10 so we can take back the Senate?
My opponent believes people are undertaxed. I believe government overspends. He will double down on bad policies. With Chris Murphy in office, Harry Reid will have another tax-and-spend ally, and the Senate will continue to bury the American Dream. Together, we will save the American Dream!
Linda
P.S. A contribution of just $5 moves the country closer to a conservative Senate that can turn our economy around.

No comments:

Post a Comment