Friday, October 21, 2011

NEBRASKA - DON STENBERG FOR U.S. SENATE - GET RID OF A SENATOR WHO IS EASILY SWAYED BY MONEY OVER LIFE!


Dear Patriot,

I need you support now, more than ever, to beat a career politician "Cornhusker-Kickback" Ben Nelson and help conservatives win back control of the US Senate.

I'm not asking for your money.  I am asking you to simply take a moment and Click Here to join my mailing list.

As you know, Ben Nelson is a big-government Senator who sold his deciding vote for ObamaCare for millions of dollars in earmarks.  This sellout has become known as the Cornhusker Kickback, and has placed national focus on his re-election campaign.

Let me introduce myself: my name is Don Stenberg.  I am a tea party conservative who is running a lean, grassroots campaign to kick Ben Nelson out of DC and help conservatives take back the US Senate.

I stand for limited government, fiscal responsibility, free markets, 2nd amendment rights, a balanced budget amendment and the right to life.

And once elected, I will completely repeal ObamaCare.

Fellow Patriots, I need your help to spread my message. Ben Nelson is a career politician with an established network of major donors who have helped him raise millions of dollars.  

Again, I am not asking for you to donate.  I am just asking you to take three simple, free, steps to help me spread my message:


But of course, if you are willing to make a real difference in my fight to defeat Ben Nelson... you can click here to contribute to my campaign.

Let me take a moment to tell you a little more about myself.

I served as Nebraska Attorney General from 1990-2002 and was elected Nebraska StateTreasurer in 2010 with 73 percent of the vote. 

I was the Republican US Senate nominee in 2000 and although polls showed me starting behind Senator Ben Nelson by more than 30 percentage points, I turned it into the closest U.S. Senate race in Nebraska history.  

Today, two published polls show me with a 4 to 6 percent lead over Senator Nelson.

You see, I may not have the funding and the established political network that Ben Nelson has, but my message resonates with the conservative base.

And apparently my message resonates with national conservative organizations and media as well...

I have already received endorsements from:
Senator Mike Lee, tea party conservative and freshman Senator from Utah
FreedomWorks, a leading national tea party organization
Mark Levin, national conservative radio host
Erick Erickson, RedState founder and editor

Will you join Mike Lee, FreedomWorks, Mark Levin, and Erick Erickson and help me spread my message?

If your answer is yes, and I pray that it is, please Click Here to join my mailing list.

If you are willing to support me with a donation, you can contribute through my secure servers by Clicking Here.  

With you support, I will defeat Ben Nelson, help retake the US Senate, and help repeal ObamaCare.

Sincerely,
Don Stenberg
Click here to make a donation, or if you aren't ready yet, please join the mailing list and get to know Don better.
      Forward to a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment