Monday, June 13, 2011

THE ONE WORLD ORDER CAN BE BEATEN! REVEAL ALL YOU KNOW TO EVERYONE!

Donald Hank writes:

The ultimate weapon: light!


One of my correspondents suggested that there is no solution to any of this Bilderberg conspiracy, because they have all the money and we have no weapons.
I wrote:
There is a consolation here:
If the Bilderbergers thought they could carry out their mischief in the open, I think they'd have operated in the open.
I really don't know specifically how we can defeat them, but I suspect the light of day is the ultimate weapon for them -- like turning on the lights in a cockroach infested kitchen.
They scurry in all directions: behind the stove, behind the fridge, anywhere to get away from the light.
The Bible says: Men love the darkness because their deeds are evil.
Don Hank

No comments:

Post a Comment