Saturday, December 17, 2022

DOGGIE DEALS

 This is for those who responded to the pictures I sent out of the 11 new Bernese Mountain Dog  puppies awhile back.

 

My daughter still has a couple puppies left (not spoken for) and I thought I would post that info to the WGEN list.  I didn't keep a post from those who commented.  Usually these puppies are gone faster than the wind but I am sure the economy at this time has slowed things down.

 

The loving personalties of these dogs is beyond belief.  Here is the info and contact info if you are or know of someone who would desire one of the remaining puppies.  You can call her or send me an email and I will get it to her.

 

          AKC Bernese Mountain Dog puppies

          Have health clearances, shots and wormed.

          $2,750.00

          Helen Smeland     360-463-0857

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment