Thursday, September 15, 2022

 


It’s Gov. Ron DeSantis – and I’m FURIOUS. 

You know I don’t send emails like this often, but we’re facing the biggest deadline yet & we’re OUT of time.   

What happens today will decide everything. 

I can’t believe it: Joe Biden & Chuck Schumer dropped a whopping $76+ MILLION bucks to destroy my friend & our Nevada GOP nominee, Adam Laxalt, in the MOST important Senate race on the map.



If the Democrats beat us & keep this seat blue, it’s all over. 

That’s why I’m humbly asking for your help by midnight tonight.

 
 
 

This is our one chance to hand Biden, Schumer, and the liberal news media a crushing defeat.


Adam is a former Naval Officer & Iraq War Veteran, and a God-fearing American like us. He is everything the radical Left fears the most. Adam has my full support, and I hope he will have yours too.

But he stands ZERO chance if we don’t get help from grassroots supporters like you right now. Don’t let the radical left smear and destroy a good man. 

Believe me when I say, this is the single most important thing you can do to help save America.

The clock is ticking. Time is up. The deadline is NOW. Please, I’m personally asking.

 
 




 
PAID FOR BY LAXALT FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment