Friday, June 3, 2022

TEXAS

 

Please see a special message from our sponsor.

Fellow Conservative, my name is Mayra Flores and I’m running in a must-win SPECIAL ELECTION in Texas. I’m hoping to be the VERY FIRST House seat we flip this cycle. In a moment, I’m going to ask you to make a $10 donation to my campaign but I wanted to introduce myself first.

If you don’t know me, I will be the first Latina in Congress who was born in Mexico before immigrating to America (LEGALLY of course -- like everyone coming to our country should).

I’m proud to be an America First Hispanic Republican.

I’m running in the 34th District in South Texas where I’ve seen -- with my own two eyes -- the FLOOD of 2,000,000+ illegal immigrants pouring into our country since Joe Biden took office. My opponents will do NOTHING to stop the open-border radicals on the Left. So let me be very blunt: we need to build The Wall right here and right now.

I live right next to the border so I can say this with 100% certainty: our border is collapsing and my community is suffering the consequences. So is your community. Every state is a border state when illegal immigration is this out of control.

That’s why I’m running and that’s why Republicans NEED to win this special election.

If you can spare it, I’m kindly asking you for just $10 or more to help me win.

Official Message From: Mayra Flores

HELP MAYRA FLORES NOW →

Republicans CAN and WILL flip the first district of the election year right here in South Texas, but only with your help.

To victory,

Mayra Flores
Proud America First Hispanic Republican

Paid for by TEAM SCALISE, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and to benefit SCALISE FOR CONGRESS and EYE OF THE TIGER PAC. 320 First Street SE, Washington, DC 20003

No comments:

Post a Comment