Wednesday, October 21, 2020

MAINE - SENATOR COLLINS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE!!!

 

Conservatives -- did you hear the news? This is an EMERGENCY.

My opponent Sara Gideon just released her fundraising numbers for Q3 and they are truly unbelievable. In the past 3 months alone, Sara Gideon raised $39.4 MILLION. This is the most amount of money a Maine Senate candidate has EVER raised by an enormous margin.

EMERGENCY DONATE

Chuck Schumer and his Far Left allies from across the country have funneled MILLIONS of dark money dollars into Maine to support Sara’s campaign. Schumer has admitted that Maine is his number one target on November 3rd. He is doing everything in his power to take my seat and FLIP the Senate. We can’t let him win!

We are in the final stretch of this campaign. With only DAYS remaining, I need your help RIGHT NOW to fight back against their $39.4 MILLION war chest. Can I count on you to make an emergency contribution today?

EMERGENCY DONATE $25




This is it. There are only 13 days until election day. I need your help more than ever to FIGHT BACK and WIN on November 3rd. Your support right now will make that possible.

Thank you for everything. I am counting on you to stay with me during these final days.

Susan Collins


Paid for by Collins for Senator
P.O. Box 1096 Bangor, ME 04402

No comments:

Post a Comment