Wednesday, October 21, 2020

DELAWARE - LAUREN WITZKE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE! ELECT A CONSERVATIVE TO THE U.S. SENATE!

 

Dear Patriot,

Watch Ted Nugent's Official Endorsement of Lauren Witzke for U.S. Senate by clicking here or on the link below:



Ted Nugent Endorses Lauren Witzke

The Motor City Madman and I need you on my team! 

I will lead the fight to restore our Second Amendment and Constitution in the U.S. Senate, but I need your help to get there. 

We're near the last 300 hours of the most critical election in the history of the United States, and I'm asking you to chip in $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, or anything you can afford to my campaign right away.

Don't wait. The future of America depends on what we do NOW. 

Thank you in advance for your activism and support. 

Your ally,

Lauren E. Witzke

Republican Nominee for U.S. Senate, Delaware


No comments:

Post a Comment