Wednesday, April 8, 2020

THE DUPLICITY OF LIBERALS IS SICKENING!

Submitted by: William Bissell

Don't you Love he Slimy - Slippery - Slick - Changing - Shifting Manner in which these Globalist SLIMEBALLS  Always Are!!!           You pin them down with FACTS, You hit them with Reality and they Change their Stance.   

"Well   we Don't know if we should use this Medication because its Not Proven."   

 "PROVEN??  It been used for 70 years and it Works Great?!?"    

"No, No No we are not sure we should try this Unproven Simple Medication because we are not sure it will work and it may have side effects."   

"So what, if people are dying what, what's the Harm?"   " Well I wouldn't want the Blood on my hand and I don't think Doctors will either."    "The Suckers are going to Die anyway??  Give it to them!!" 

  "Welllll,  I suppose you can but I'm the Expert..."     

No comments:

Post a Comment