Friday, March 27, 2020

TEXAS PUBLIC POLICY FOUNDATION 03/27/2020 AUSTIN TEXAS SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER FLAWED!


I wanted to send you a quick note to share a few articles and podcasts that were shared with me this week that I found particularly interesting.

I'm including all of the links to them here:
Step Up with Ellen Troxclair (new podcast episode)


Please let me know if you get a chance to check any of these out and feel free to shoot this email over to any friends or family members who might want to take a look at these as well.

If you have any feedback to offer, I'm happy to relay over to our TPPF policy experts as they continue working hard on our recovery agenda.

All my best,

Sarah French
Senior Counselor and Director of Grants

P.S. If you prefer video, here's a conversation you can watch on YouTube (it's just under 25 minutes) discussing the future of education:
https://www.texaspolicy.com/multimedia/article/whats-next-education-and-the-road-to-recovery

Texas Public Policy Foundation
901 Congress Avenue
Austin Texas 78701 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment