Monday, March 30, 2020

Are Coronavirus, Chemtrails & 5G The Trojan Horse For Tyranny?

Submitted by: W.G.E.N.

I do hope most of you are paying attention to this.  I've posted much over the past 25 - 30 years on the Chemtrails (personal experience) and the danger involved that government refused to admit to.  How my dogs refused to drink the water from the buckets I set out for them until I had totally cleaned and disinfected them.  They contained a reddish fuzzy substance that always showed up after the planes flew over with their Chemtrails.  How I would clean the concrete patio and due to the moss and mold we get here in Washington in the spring and when I sprayed the bleach on the patio something would start fizzing and bubbling up with that familiar red fuzziness.   This would not happen until after the Chemtrails drifted down from the sky.

After listening to the several preachers I listen to each Sunday - I think this Coronavirus is another type of Chemtrails - perhaps some of the wide SPREAD could be from being in those trails drifting down thru the air. Granted it can travel due to humans carrying it from place to place - fast due to air travel from nation to nation - but it could also be spread by being added to those cloudy trails.

I do not know a lot on the 5G issue but from all I have read it is NOT a good things for any of us.

The TROJAN HORSE will also carry the VACCINES as promoted by Bill Gates and Big PHARMA.  If the Bill Gates injections contain those micro chips as I have read they will - then folks, really give some serious thought to the MARK of the BEAST in Scripture.  This all fits in with the push going on to get rid of CASH as it is dirty - go to credit cards - and then to the CHIP ( MARK of the BEAST).  The tracking and *permission* (embedded chips) is also in those cell phones that so many can't seem to go an hour without using or watching.  Facebook makes sure that all your *friends and connections* can be tracked as well.  I find in my life that so many things that look so great and are so appetizing to so many are really deadly at the core.  Reminds me of the fairy tale about the wicked witch - her poisoned apple to kill Snow White.  And don't forget the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve.

Be careful what you *want* - it may very well be the TRAP to eliminate you.

Jackie Juntti
WGEN  idzrus@earthlink.net
Phil 4:13  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/is-coronavirus-chemtrails-5g-the-trojan-horse-for-tyranny/

Are Coronavirus, Chemtrails & 5G The Trojan Horse For Tyranny?

WRITTEN BY: TIM BROWN

PUBLISHED ON: MARCH 30, 2020

Coronavirus, chemtrails and 5G: Are they all a trojan horse for tyranny? In the UK, things are moving much faster towards tyranny than they are in the US. Mark Sutherland joins me live from the UK to discuss what is going on across the pond as we discuss this important and timely issue.

Mark is a carpenter by trade and he has spent 13 years full and part-time teaching in high school and further Ed 11 to 21 yrs old. Part of his teaching experience was working with children that had been expelled from school in a special unit.

Mark has worked in the film and Tv industry in the UK since 1992 in a variety of roles. When not doing that he engages in property refurbishment.

Mark Has produced a number of short films and in recent times, produced “Between Lambs and Lions,” which was his contributions to help wake Americans up to what was happening in the run up to the 2016 election.

Trending: Multiple Australian Television News Broadcasts Declare "New World Order" Is Here

Mark has talked often about the parallels that the UK and America have drawn in regard to pushing back against globalism.

Mark has recently produced a short film called The Iris Echo, a warning about totalitarianism Communism.

Mark has won awards in the UK and an award in the US for his independent film work and believes that if America goes down, then the whole of western civilization goes down with it.

His new web site that is about to be launched is www.marksutherland.org

Here are a couple of short films Mark has produced.

The Iris Echo

https://vimeo.com/237076676

Articles and Scripture mentioned in this episode.

Multiple Australian Television News Broadcasts Declare “New World Order” Is Here
https://www.dailywire.com/news/epidemiologist-behind-highly-cited-coronavirus-model-admits-he-was-wrong-drastically-revises-model

[]


Psalm 91

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

https://sonsoflibertyradio.com

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/

Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate

Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
...

[Message clipped]  View entire message

No comments:

Post a Comment