Saturday, February 8, 2020

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 02/07/2020

WEEKLY UPDATE

This week, I was very proud to announce that Levy County Sheriff Bobby McCallum has endorsed our campaign. Sheriff McCallum is a dedicated public servant, and it’s an honor to add him to the growing list of community leaders who are backing my candidacy. First responders are truly the backbone of our communities, and Sheriff McCallum is among the best of the best. To read more about his endorsement, please click here.
On Monday at Rotary, it was great to hear from Scot Quintel with the United Way. Scot shared about the work being done in Marion County to combat our homeless problem. Many in our community are doing wonderful work serving this population, but much more needs to be done. One of our members shared his story of being homeless as a young man, a sobering reminder that many folks we share this world with sometimes just need a helping hand.
I had the opportunity on Wednesday to tour Marion County Veteran Services. We stand with our veterans. I have seen the challenges my dad, a Vietnam vet has had, so the well-being of our veterans is very personal to me. I’m proud to stand with our brave veterans who have given so much for our country.
Also this week, Amanda and I enjoyed catching up with many friends at the Ocala/Marion County Chamber and Economic Partnership annual luncheon. The turnout was fantastic, and it’s always so encouraging to hear about the great things happening in Marion County. There’s no doubt our future is bright. Let’s keep it going with conservative policies that allow entrepreneurs and employees to flourish!
In some exciting family news this week, my nephew, Timothy Wallace Harding, signed to play football at Warner University. He is a strong young man of faith, and I am so proud of the person and example he has become.
As always, I’m so grateful for your friendship and support. Have a great weekend!
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative
Joe Harding for State Representative | P.O. Box 791Williston, FL 32696

No comments:

Post a Comment