Friday, October 4, 2019

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 10/04/2019

WEEKLY UPDATE

On Tuesday, we had a great time at the Silver River Friends of the NRA event. It’s always good to be among like-minded, freedom-loving Second Amendment supporters. The Founders included the Second Amendment in the Constitution for a reason, and I’ll never back down from my support for the freedom of law-abiding men and women to defend their families, homes, and properties, and to enjoy the wonderful opportunities for sport we enjoy in our part of Florida.
I want to thank State Representative Anthony Sabatini for coming as our guest to the event. He is a strong conservative fighter in the Florida House, and I look forward to working with him in the near future.  
As always, please don’t hesitate to be in touch with me. Hearing from you in invaluable to me as I keep working hard to get our conservative message out to House District 22 voters. Thanks so much for your friendship and support!

Have a great weekend!
Joe
Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment