Thursday, August 8, 2019

CALIFORNIA - HOLLIS FOR 28th DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE

Conservatives,

My name is Jon Hollis, and I’m writing you today because I’m running for Congress against left-wing hack Adam Schiff – and I need your help to defeat him. 

As the head of the Democrats’ taxpayer-funded and politically-motivated witch hunt against President Trump, Adam Schiff has betrayed the American people, wasted millions of dollars and countless hours pushing lies and abusing his power to try and take out our elected President.


All the while, Schiff has ignored our Los Angeles district – which he doesn’t even live in – where rampant homelessness and crumbling infrastructure make our neighborhoods seem at times like a third world country.

The only thing Adam Schiff cares about is abusing his power to attack President Trump!

It’s time for Adam Schiff to go! Will you chip in $10, $25, $50, or even $100 or more to help me defeat corrupt liberal hack Adam Schiff?






I grew up in the drug and gang infested streets of Fresno, California and witnessed firsthand how failed liberal policies turned the once quaint and conservative Central Valley into a hotbed of homelessness, vagrancy and criminal activity.

Over 10 years ago, I moved to Los Angeles to pursue a successful career in the film industry and start my own small business. But now, the same failed liberal policies that destroyed my Central Valley home are destroying Los Angeles and the rest of California...

And Adam Schiff is nowhere to be found! Why? Because he’s busy playing games and leading a witch hunt in Washington D.C.!

If we allow incompetent leftists like Adam Schiff to continue pushing their pro-impeachment agenda in Congress, the rest of America will end up looking like Los Angeles, San Francisco and Baltimore – wastelands.

I need your help to not only hold Adam Schiff accountable for driving a crusade against President Trump that is based on lies, but also for ignoring the needs of Californians who are suffering at the hands of failed leftist policies.

Will you help me defeat corrupt leftist Adam Schiff in 2020 by supporting my campaign with a contribution of $10, $25, $50 or even $100 or more today?


Adam Schiff is currently one of the greatest threats to our country. My district is literally falling apart while he’s busy trying to rip our republic to pieces over a personal vendetta against our President.

Help me defeat Adam Schiff, end the Democrats’ witch hunt and make California gold again!

Thanks,

Jon Hollis
Republican for Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment