Wednesday, December 19, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 12/19/2018

Would You Knowingly Condemn Your Children To Slavery?

The American federal government is now all-powerful. It has broken the bonds of the Constitution and is now free to enslave those it purports to represent. The government owns the law and the capability to enforce it, by whatever means and they are determined to use that force if you get out of line. You are just in their way in their quest for absolute power under a one-world government. If they succeed, sovereignty and international borders will be meaningless. The people will be crammed into crowded cities where they are more easily controlled..........
https://newswithviews.com/would-you-knowingly-condemn-your-children-to-slavery/
by Ron Ewart.

Modern Day Professed Christian Singer Lauren Daigle Couldn’t Answer the Questions! Where is Christ?

Recently, American Christian representative and singer Lauren Daigle was asked whether or not homosexuality was a sin. She replied with "I can't honestly answer on that.  In a sense, I have too many people that I love that they are homosexual. I don't know. I actually had a conversation with someone last night about it. I can't say one way or the other. I'm not God. So when people ask questions like that...that's what my go to is.  I just say read the Bible and find out for yourself. And when you find out let me know, because I'm learning too.".........
https://newswithviews.com/modern-day-professed-christian-singer-lauren-daigle-couldnt-answer-the-questions-where-is-christ/
by Bradlee Dean

Christmas Is Politically Correct

It seems like every Christmas Season we suffer through the same old anti-Christian and anti-American propaganda designed to eliminate Christian signs and symbols from the public arena. So, I think it timely to revisit the case that the birth of Jesus Christ is the most significant political event in the history of the universe.........
https://newswithviews.com/christmas-is-politically-correct/
by Jake MacAulay

No comments:

Post a Comment