Tuesday, July 24, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 07/24/2018

FBI - A Dishonest Law Enforcement Agency?, Part 2 The Unabomber Case

Shortly after my first book was released I was residing in Port Ludlow, Washington. My friend Private Investigator, Mike Mohr and I were enjoying a beer in the Valley Tavern when a large group of men entered. Observing their profiles and demeanor, both Mike and I almost simultaneously said, “cops.” The group ordered pitchers of beer and began to play pool..........
https://newswithviews.com/fbi-a-dishonest-law-enforcement-agency-part-2-the-unabomber-case/
by Barry Clausen.

Champions Of Freedom: Iran's Reza Pahlavi And Donald Trump

In a surprising way, I have noticed some similarity between Prince Reza Pahlavi and President Donald Trump.  A successful billionaire who was happy with his empire and did not need the headache in becoming the President of the United States. But, it was his avocation, passion and destiny to Make America Great Again.........
https://newswithviews.com/champions-of-freedom-irans-reza-pahlavi-and-donald-trump/
by Amil Imani

No comments:

Post a Comment