Monday, May 21, 2018

NEWS WITH VIEWS 05/21/2018

Trump's Attorney: FBI Finally Admits Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Documents Exist And Will Be Issued

In recently filed court documents, the FBI finally admitted – on its supposedly third search attempt – that it has located another batch of documents responsive to the ACLJ’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for information relating to former Attorney General Lynch’s suspiciously timed and highly secretive meeting with former President Clinton on a tarmac in Arizona just days before it publicly exonerated Hillary Clinton..........
https://newswithviews.com/trumps-attorney-fbi-finally-admits-clinton-lynch-tarmac-documents-exist-and-will-be-issued/
By NWV Senior Political News Writer, Jim Kouri.

Of Royal Birth, Descended, Part 1

I noted that the actual birth of Prince Louis had been somewhat low-key, in comparison to previous royal births. It was a whole week before I knew he had been born. I believe the reason for this was that public world attention was being given to the plight of two year old Alfie Evans, who died under controversial circumstances in Alder Hey Hospital, Liverpool very recently.........
https://newswithviews.com/of-royal-birth-descended-part-1/
by Shirley Edwards
 


My Body Is Not Your Body

Two weeks ago, I wrote a column about my surgery, why the high costs for medical treatment in this country and the unmentionable: a fat America. To say my email box has been flooded is an understatement. I thank everyone who has written (and still sending me a note). I simply cannot respond to hundreds of emails and all the questions.........
https://newswithviews.com/my-body-is-not-your-body/
by Devvy Kidd

Losing A Grip On Our Country’s Ethos

Unfortunately, we’ve lost the Norman Rockwell America where I grew up.  He could have painted my brother on his bicycle paper route being chased by a dog.  He might have shown my brother Rex pitching and me catching in a Little League baseball game.  For certain, he could have caught my father showing my brother and me how to bait a fish hook down on Hogback Lake in rural Michigan.........
https://newswithviews.com/losing-a-grip-on-our-countrys-ethos/
by Frosty Wooldridge

No comments:

Post a Comment