Tuesday, March 27, 2018

OKLAHOMA - SUPPORT AND ELECT JOHN McCARTHY TO CONGRESS (CD 2)

Conservatives,
My name is John McCarthy and I am running for Congress in the Second District of Oklahoma. I am a very conservative Republican and believe that we must take immediate action to secure our southern border. President Donald Trump has stated that we need to build a big wall, and I am in one hundred percent agreement.


Here is the simple fact. Illegal immigration is wrong.

We must enforce our immigration laws and stop the flow of illegals across our southern border. Open borders are a threat to our national security and that is why I strongly support President Donald Trump and his plans to build a wall to protect our border.

We should immediately defund sanctuary cities and hold any elected official who fails to follow our immigration laws accountable. Illegals who commit violent crimes should be immediately deported to their country of origin.

I believe we need REAL leaders in Washington, D.C. who are not afraid to take a stand and people whose word is good. We cannot change Washington, D.C. until we change who we send to Congress!
One of the ways we drain the swamp is by sending professional politicians home and out of Washington, D.C. 

I am running for Congress to make a difference. I will go to Washington, serve my six years, and then come back home to Oklahoma. While I serve, I will be obligated to you and only you. I am not looking for perks, favors or special treatment from Washington, D.C. insiders or to become a professional politician.

I believe we can solve our illegal immigration problem if we have enough people in Washington, D.C. who will stand up and do what is right regardless of the political consequences.

My opponent has taken hundreds of thousands of special interest’s dollars for his campaign. He has a massive war chest because he stands for the status quo and has become a part of the Washington, D.C. swamp - people like him are the reason gridlock exists and nothing gets done!

I am relying on myself and the grassroots support of people like you. I am hoping you will help me in this campaign by clicking here to make an immediate online contribution today.

If you are willing to join me in standing up to professional politicians, then I hope you will please click here and contribute today. If you are willing to help President Trump drain the swamp, then I invite you to join the fight today and help rid Washington of another career politician.

Thank you for your time and consideration. It is time to secure our borders. I would appreciate your support.


Thank you and God bless America!



Sincerely,

John V. McCarthy, II
Conservative Republican for Congress
Oklahoma Second District

No comments:

Post a Comment