Tuesday, March 27, 2018

CALIFORNIA - RE-ELECT DEVIN NUNES TO THE U.S. CONGRESS

Conservatives,
The House Intelligence Committee's Russia investigation is over. 
After more than a year of diverted resources and slanderous attacks from the far left over alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russian hackers, we've reached a conclusion about collusion: there was none.
Desperate to pin some kind of wrongdoing on Republicans in Washington, liberals are falling over themselves in an attempt to keep their conspiracy alive.Instead of letting the intelligence community move on to combat the many legitimate problems and threats facing our country, far-left Democrats refuse to let it go.
They know that once the noise dies down, they lose their most popular talking point. Establishment Democrats can't stand to see their one unifying issue slip away from them, so they're desperate to keep their collusion story alive.
Now, their attacks against me are growing stronger - extreme liberals in Hollywood, Washington, D.C., and across the country have set their sights on me and my seat in Congress. They will say and do anything to support their far-left candidate against me. 
I'm committed to keeping our country safe; it's my top priority.
Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, and their assembly of deep-pocketed, far-left insiders are willing to spend whatever they have in order to defeat me.
I'm going to need your help.
Your donations help me fight back against the attack ads. They help me buy supplies for the campaign and airtime to get my message out.
There's a lot to combat: the left wants to undermine our investigations into corruption for their political gain. 
I'm confident that we can overcome it together.
But I can't do it without you! 
Thank you for your support,

Congressman Devin Nunes

No comments:

Post a Comment