Tuesday, February 27, 2018

SOLUTION TO ILLEGAL ALIENS

Submitted by: P McMillan

My 3 part solution to ILLEGALS, HOMELESS, & Ag WORKERS 



As many of you may share this topic of random thoughts that pass thru your mind I have had this one making numerous *passes* thru my mind for some time.  This concerns the dual topic of ILLEGALS and the cry from the agriculture crowd for their *need* for cheap workers.
A new addition has popped up in my thoughts on this and that is the overflow across America with *Homeless* people.


The Homeless population really hit me hard on my recent trip to Seattle to see the neurosurgeon for my upcoming back surgery.  I have to admit I was SHOCKED at what I saw - everywhere one looked.  Thousands of homeless camps and the GARBAGE that was all over where they were.
I hadn't been in Seattle for many many years and can't believe how filthy the streets and all are compared to *the days* when I worked in Seattle.  Watching the news and the Lesbian mayor go on about all her ideas to help the Homeless (at the expense of those who work and pay taxes) is probably what brought the three items to my mind.  ILLEGALS, HOMELESS, AGRICULTURE NEEDS.

I remember back some years when the Growers were forced to provide housing for the transient agriculture workers.  A big fuss was made over this as the Growers said it would raise the price of the food they grew and eat into their profits.  Most all these Ag workers were Mexican imports - here to work and supposedly to then return back to Mexico after the season was over. 

So, in my Ol' Polish Woman way of thinking, I propose that we put forth a new way to solve this problem.  Replace all the cheap labor,  which is mostly ILLEGALS,  with the Homeless - noting that the Homeless already have their traveling homes with them (their tents and RV's etc.) so the Growers won't have to furnish housing or maintain it.  The Homeless will be hired with the proviso that if they fail to PRODUCE they shall get fenced in housing in an open air encampment (like Sheriff Joe's open air jails).  It also means they leave the drug/alcohol culture behind and clean up their acts and become useful and desired citizens.  Some details that need to be enacted to *encourage* the Growers to end the employment of ALL ILLEGALS  (*huge fines to reduce their profit margins - ie 8 USC Section 1324a states: "Any person who knowingly hires/harbors/transportsany illegal alien is guilty of a felony punishable by 10 years jail + $2000 fine per illegal alien + forfeiture of the vehicle or property used to commit the crime". )
This could get rid of the ILLEGALS finding work so they return to their home country - it would provide workers for the Growers - and it would clear the streets of the Homeless and put them on the road to recovery.

Granted this will take a bit more planning - and ENFORCEMENT - but this is the outline that I think would accomplish the end result of getting rid of the ILLEGALS - clearing the streets of the Homeless camps and their garbage - and providing a group of workers for the Growers.


BTW -  my back surgery is scheduled for the 9th of March so I will be off line for a bit during that time frame.  Not looking forward to this but I need relief from the pain and the loss of being able to walk at times.  I still have miles to go before I get to go HOME.

Jackie Juntti

No comments:

Post a Comment