Saturday, December 23, 2017

NEWS WITH VIEWS 12/23/2017 WHO TOOK THE CHRIST OUT OF CHRISTMAS?

Who Took The Christ Out Of Christmas?

Last weekend I was snowed in, and it was wonderful.  Everywhere looked clean and pristine outside.   The sky was clear blue, the air was fresh, and there was a silence and warmth that seemed to permeate the whole atmosphere. As the central heating got notched up a couple more degrees and the fire belted out a warm orange glow, I decided to go all Christmassy and put up a tree, decorate it, and string some lights around it..........
https://newswithviews.com/who-took-the-christ-out-of-christmas/
by Shirley Edwards.

God In Us

I learned of Jesus as a child and came to Christ at a very young age.  Like all new believers, I did not receive all knowlege of the truth right from the start;  my life has been a journey of discovery and revelation.  The longer I walk with Jesus, the better I come to understand and know Him, the more He reveals Himself to me and the more I come to comprehend spiritual things.........
https://newswithviews.com/god-in-us/
by Rob Pue

No comments:

Post a Comment