Tuesday, October 10, 2017

CONSTITUTION - SUPPORT ALABAMA'S CANDIDATE FOR U.S. SENATE JUDGE ROY MOORE!

Friend,
They laughed at us.

They attacked us.

They said we couldn't do it.

But our victory in the Republican primary proved that conservatives are serious about taking our country back from the Washington elite.

And 
I can't thank you enough for your support over the past several months.


Thanks to you – and the support of thousands of patriots like you from across the country -- my campaign had the resources to fight back and defeat the Washington elite.

But Friend, this fight is far from over.

Our Republican primary victory was just the first step.

On December 12, you and I have to take on the same national Democrat machine that elected Barack Obama President -- TWICE!

That's why I'm holding a Conservative Victory: Defeat the Democrats Money Bomb to help keep up the momentum and finish the job in December's Special Election.

Can I count on you to chip in a donation of $1,500, $1,000, $750, $500, $250, $150, $75, $50, $35 or $25 to my Conservative Victory: Defeat the Democrats Money Bomb immediately to let me know you're still with me?

You see, the Democrats and their cohorts in the media have already launched a nasty attack campaign as part of their all-out effort to smear Republicans and embarrass President Donald Trump.

Friend, if you think the previous attacks were nasty, as we often say in Alabama -- “you ain’t seen nothing yet.”

But if I can raise the resources to counter the lies and get my message out to as many voters as possible, I’m confident you and I can defeat the Democrat Machine and finish the job on December 12.

If elected as the next Senator from Alabama, I’ll fight for our Republican conservative values like:

*** Repealing Obamacare 100% and getting the federal government out of the business of healthcare;

*** Finding and rooting out radical Islamic terrorism before even more innocent life is lost;

*** Ending the scourge of illegal immigration and securing our borders;

*** Returning American manufacturing to our nation and bringing jobs back to Alabama by rescinding unfair “free trade” agreements which have severely damaged our economy through the loss of jobs and skill development;

*** Slashing taxes and cutting spending to reduce the deficit and enable economic growth and a truly “stimulated” economy;

*** Defending our God-Given Right to keep and Bear Arms enshrined in the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
These are the Republican values I pledge to fight for if elected as the next U.S. Senator from the great state of Alabama.

But the best ideas in the world don't amount to anything if they aren't heard.

That’s why I’m counting on you to chip in a generous contribution of $2,700, $2,000, $1,500, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $75, $50 or $35 to my Conservative Victory: Defeat the Democrats Money Bomb.

Of course, I understand only a few people are able to afford $2,700 ($5,400 per couple) -- the maximum legal amount under federal law.

If you are such a person, I believe this race is an investment worth making.

But I also understand that $250 or $100 may be all many folks can give.

In fact, I know for some, $25 or $35 is a stretch.

And for others -- $5 or $10 can be a major sacrifice.
Whatever amount you can afford to donate at this time, please know your contribution is greatly appreciated and will be put to immediate use for my campaign.

And I promise to be a careful steward of your trust.

So please continue to stand with me by chipping in a donation to help me DEFEAT the Democrat Machine and finish the job on December 12.

Thank you in advance for your support.
Sincerely,
Judge Roy Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment