Tuesday, February 7, 2017

MSM COVERING UP FUKUSHIMA 'UNIMAGINABLE RADIATION LEVELS'

Submitted by: K Hawkins


Media Blackout Over 'Unimaginable' Radiation Levels Detected at Fuk...

By Mike Adams / NaturalNews.com (Natural News) There are times when I’m convinced humanity is a suicidal cult of...

You should check out the world map of how far this has travelled...
I NEVER eat ANY seafood, vitamins that comes from the Pacific...NOTHING at all from WEST coast of Canada, US or S. America.  I'm surprised that no one has started Shrimp farming here in the states...I buy catfish from a local market...catches them out of their own ponds....feeds them GOOD food too and they TASTE GREAT...I mean, remember the contamination in the Gulf ...they SAY the TX shrimp is OK now to eat...but I prefer to I buy it from off the Carolinas...if we want to eat healthy seafood, seems we'll need to farm raise it.  Tuna is great from the Atlantic, but EXPENSIVE...ALWAYS check the labels on canned seafood...Sam's now sells canned Salmon from the Atlantic...glad to get some of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment