Saturday, February 11, 2017

MICHELE FIORE - CANDIDATE FOR CITY COUNSIL, WARD 6 - BUMPER STICKERS

Bumper Stickers are Here!


 
Friends,

  I am so thrilled to announce that Michele Fiore for Las Vegas City Council, Ward 6 official campaign bumper stickers have arrived!

  One of these beautiful, high quality official campaign bumper stickers can be yours with
any contribution of $20.17 or more


  Your investment will help ensure that I can keep spreading my message of limited government, strong support for the Second Amendment and lower crime across Ward 6. 
 

  Simply contribute $20.17 or more via my website and I will mail you one of the stickers to the address supplied. If you'd like to use a different shipping address, please send me an email with the address you'd like to use.

 I need your help. Let me know if you're willing to walk a precinct, make phone calls, or make a contribution now. Together, we will stand up for our shared values at City Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment