What The Muslims Want
THIS IS THE QUESTION ASKED MOST FREQUENTLY BY BOTH THE WHITES AND THE BLACKS.
THE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION I SHALL STATE AS SIMPLY AS POSSIBLE.
Since we cannot get along with them in peace and equality, after giving them 400 years of our sweat and blood and receiving in return some of the worst treatment human beings have ever experienced, we believe our contributions to this land and the suffering forced upon us by white America, justifies our demand for complete separation in a state or territory of our own.
We want freedom for all Believers of Islam now held in federal prisons.
· We want freedom for all black men and women now under death sentence in innumerable prisons in the North as well as the South.
· We want every black man and woman to have the freedom to accept or reject being separated from the slave master’s children and establish a land of their own.
We want an immediate end to the police brutality and mob attacks against the so-called Negro throughout the United States. We believe that the Federal government should intercede to see that black men and women tried in white courts receive justice in accordance with the laws of the land–or allow us to build a new nation for ourselves, dedicated to justice, freedom and liberty.
As long as we are not allowed to establish a state or territory of our own, we demand not only equal justice under the laws of the United States, but equal employment opportunities–
We do not believe that after 400 years of free or nearly free labor, sweat and blood, which has helped America become rich and powerful, so many thousands of black people should have to subsist on relief or charity or live in poor houses.
We want the government of the United States to exempt our people from ALL taxation as long as we are deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land.
We want equal education–but separate schools up to 16 for boys and 18 for girls on the condition that the girls be sent to women’s colleges and universities.
· We want all black children educated, taught and trained by their own teachers.
· Under such schooling system we believe we will make a better nation of people.
· The United States government should provide, free, all necessary text books and equipment, schools and college buildings.
· The Muslim teachers shall be left free to teach and train their people in the way of righteousness, decency and self-respect.
We believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited. We want the religion of Islam taught without hindrance or suppression.
What The Muslims Believe
WE BELIEVE in Allah’s Prophets and the Scriptures they brought to the people.
WE BELIEVE in the the resurrection of the dead–not in physical resurrection–but in mental resurrection.
· We believe that the so-called Negroes are most in need of mental resurrection; therefore they will be resurrected first.
· Furthermore, we believe we are the people of God’s choice, as it has been written, that God would choose the rejected and the despised.
· We can find no other persons fitting this description in these last days more that the so-called Negroes in America.
· We believe in the resurrection of the righteous.
WE BELIEVE in the judgment; we believe this first judgment will take place as God revealed, in America…
WE BELIEVE this is the time in history for the separation of the so-called Negroes and the so-called white Americans.
· We believe the black man should be freed in name as well as in fact.
· By this we mean that he should be freed from the names imposed upon him by his former slave masters.
· Names which identified him as being the slave master’s slave.
· We believe that if we are free indeed, we should go in our own people’s names–the black people of the Earth.
WE BELIEVE in justice for all, whether in God or not; we believe as others, that we are due equal justice as human beings.
We believe in equality–as a nation–of equals. We do not believe that we are equal with our slave masters in the status of “freed slaves.”
· If the white people are truthful about their professed friendship toward the so-called Negro, they can prove it by dividing up America with their slaves.
· We do not believe that America will ever be able to furnish enough jobs for her own millions of unemployed, in addition to jobs for the 20,000,000 black people as well.
WE BELIEVE that we who declare ourselves to be righteous Muslims, should not participate in wars which take the lives of humans.
· We do not believe this nation should force us to take part in such wars, for we have nothing to gain from it unless America agrees to give us the necessary territory wherein we may have something to fight for.
WE BELIEVE our women should be respected and protected as the women of other nationalities are respected and protected.
We believe further and lastly that Allah is God and besides HIM there is no god and He will bring about a universal government of peace wherein we all can live in peace together.
You DON’T try diplomacy when confronted
by a rabid dog.