Lost in yesterday's news was the dropping by Guccifer of more DNC info that tells us just how much it takes to get a diplomatic and/or a political position. Zero Hedge and Maga Feed do a great job with the details. So if you have the stomach for it, wander over. Government for sale, no more no less.
After addressing a cybersecurity conference in London, notorious hacker 'Guccifer' shared over 500Mb of documents detailing 100,000 DNC donors contact info and donations. A large number of the largest donors received senior diplomatic or political positions following the donations, ranging from UK Ambassador to Assistant Attorney General. The DNC released a statement pre-emptively claiming that this was the work of Russia (and reigniting Trump's links to Putin).
Probably just coincidence...
The documents contained detailed lists of 100,000 alledge donors, addresses, and phone numbers, and well as amounts donated...
Here is the first cut of the alleged major donors on the leaked documents and the positions they received (via Magafeed.com)
- #1 Matthew Berzun ... Ambassador to UK
- #2 Julius Genachowski ... Former chairman to FCC
- #3 Frank Sanchez.... Under secretary of commerce
- #8 Kirk Wagner... Ambassador to Singapore
- #9 Alan Solomont ... Ambassador to Spain
- #11 John Roos... Ambassador to Japan
- #12 Nicole Avant... Ambassador to Bahamas
- #13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe ... Ambassador to the UN
- #16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
- #17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
- #21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
- #22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
- #24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
- #27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
- #31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
- #37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
- #43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
- #45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU
Details over at Zero Hedge
Laura J Alcorn