Wednesday, February 17, 2016

STOP GOP ESTABLISHMENT FROM STEALING INDIANA CONGRESSIONAL SEAT!


Friend,
I need to tell you about some breaking news. The Washington D.C. GOP establishment is trying to steal Indiana’s Senate seat behind closed doors right now.
Before I tell you the full story, let me introduce myself. My name is Marlin Stutzman. I am a small businessman and farmer here in Indiana. I've represented Indiana's 3rd District in The U.S. Congress for the past 5 years and I am currently running for US Senate. I'm a strong conservative, a member of the Freedom Caucus and one of only 24 members who stood on the House floor and voted to remove John Boehner as Speaker of the House. I have decided to run, because like you, I am tired of all the crooked deals and blatant disregard the establishment shows toward hardworking Americans.
Now let me tell you the story.

Todd Young, the establishment's hand-picked candidate and a favorite of K street lobbyists is also running for the United States Senate. However, he has failed to collect enough signatures to be placed on the Republican Primary ballot in the Indiana Senate race. It has been confirmed by four different media outlets and by my campaign staff that he submitted only 497 of the 500 registered voter signatures required by law.
Now the party establishment is doing everything they can to make a special exception to the law so that Todd Young can appear on the ballot with only 497 signatures.They are currently working to circumvent the law and steal this Senate seat.
If there's one thing that we as Americans are tired of, it's politicians who believe they are above the law.
The DC establishment is willing to do anything and spend every dime to stop grassroots conservatives like you and me from electing another conservative to the US Senate even if it means blatant disregard for the law.
(That's why I have filed a challenge to my opponent’s candidacy. The law is the law- 497 is not 500. No individual or politician should be above the law.)
The DC elites like Todd Young shouldn't be surprised that I'm standing up against someone in my own party who is trying to bend the rules. After all, I was one of 24 members of Congress who stood up on the House floor and voted against John Boehner as Speaker of the House last year.
My record stands in stark contrast to Todd Young who voted for:
  • Debt ceiling increases
  • The Cromnibus
  • The Funding of Obama's Executive Amnesty Plan
Friend, that’s why I am reaching out to as many conservatives as I can about my race. This is our chance to elect the next Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, or Mike Lee to the Senate. Can you donate $250, $100, $52, $20.16 or even just $3 to my campaign?
I am counting on grassroot supporters across the country to help ensure Todd Young, DC's choice for Senate, and every politician like him is forced to follow the law.
After 8 years of a lawless President, who rules by executive orders and disregards the Constitution, we must not resort to the same lawless tactics. The law is the law. As Thomas Paine wrote:"In America the law is king. For as in absolute governments the King is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other."
Todd Young and the establishment will not play by the rules. If they’re already breaking them just to get him on the ballot, what do you expect them to do if he actually gets into the Senate with his establishment buddies?
Now more than ever, public servants must be committed to stand on principle and uphold the law, not just for a political party but for the preservation of our liberties.
I must raise $15,543 in the next 24 hours to spread my message. Please stand with me by sending an urgent donation of $250, $100, $52, $20.16 or even $3 by clicking here.
This race just became the most important race for conservatives in 2016. We now have the opportunity to elect the next bold conservative to the Senate. Please send an urgent donation right away and help me fight for the rule of law!
You can donate here: www.marlinstutzman.com
Thank your for all of your help, Friend.

Marlin Stutzman

Candidate for U.S. Senate
P.S. Remember, the establishment is trying to steal this Senate seat from conservatives like you and me. Now is the time to elect the next conservative to the Senate. Please send an urgent donation to my campaign. You can donate anything by clicking here.













PAID FOR BY STUTZMAN FOR SENATE

No comments:

Post a Comment