Friday, April 17, 2015

RAND PAUL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT


Dear Conservatives:

When I launched my campaign last week, I told the Washington establishment I had a message that was loud and clear and does not mince words:

"We have come to take our country back."

Thanks to the generous support of tens of thousands of folks like you, our "Stand with Rand®" Money Bomb hit three different fundraising goals and raised over $2 million - putting the establishment on notice.

On April 7th, a movement began to defeat the Washington machine.

My campaign has produced a special video highlighting how my message is catching fire across America and positions me as the Republican most likely to defeat Hillary Clinton.



Can I count on you to help me spread this message to the growing number of Americans who are serious . . .

Serious about passing the nation's largest tax cut so more of your hard-earned money stays in your pocket instead of being ripped out of your paycheck to fund the Washington machine. . .

Serious about imposing term limits on career politicians . . .

Serious about forcing Members of Congress to actually read the bills they
pass . . .

Serious about repealing ObamaCare, tackling our nation's $18.1 TRILLION debt, auditing the Fed and ending the NSA's illegal spying on American citizens?

I'm fired up and encouraged with the way my campaign sprinted out of the gate with such a strong start!

It's been an exciting week - and I'm encouraged by the massive response to my message of liberty.

But it's going to be a long race, and my campaign can't afford to lose any steam.

So please take a moment to watch the video. I hope you find it as encouraging as I do.

After you check it out, please chip in a contribution to join the movement to defeat the Washington machine and take our country back!

Thank you so much for all you do.

Chip in $10 immediately >>
Chip in $25 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Or donate another amount >>

In Liberty,

Rand Paul
Paid for by Rand Paul for President

No comments:

Post a Comment