Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE NEEDS TO RETURN TO CARSON CITY! VOTE FOR AND SUPPORT HER!

Friends,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my email yesterday. With your help, we are half way to our fundraising goal. We have until midnight tonight before we have to stop raising funds for 15 days. Will you make one last donation to help us fund our campaign during the fundraising blackout?

Let me be clear, this fundraising blackout only applies to current legislators. That means my opponent will have 15 days to fundraise unopposed. We must raise as much as possible before midnight tonight so we can continue to contact voters until we can raise funds again. Your contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or $1000 will help us continue to contact voters and fund this campaign.

Thank you so much for your continuing support. I am committed to being your voice in the Nevada Assembly, and that includes this special session. Please send me your ideas and suggestions while I'm in Carson City so I can make sure your concerns are heard. 

Yours truly, 
Michele Fiore

PS - Once the special session is announced, I'm sure there will be information online. You should be able to read the proposal and watch the hearings at https://www.leg.state.nv.us

No comments:

Post a Comment