Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NEVADA - ASSEMBLYWOMAN MICHELE FIORE THANKS VOTERS - SUPPORTS J WILCOX BRAVERY

Friends,

First, I told you I would report back with donation information about Joseph Wilcox, the concealed firearms permit holder who faced down the shooters at Walmart. I hope you will join me
in making a contribution to help his family and allow them to organize a funeral for Mr. Wilcox.

A memorial fund has been set up for Joseph Wilcox at Wells Fargo. Those who wish to contribute to the Joseph R. Wilcox Memorial Fund can do so using account number 8485852688.

I also want to say thank you for your overwhelming support in yesterday's election. I am so blessed to be your Assemblywoman. We won by over 79%, and I thank you for sending this loud and clear message. 

We have a lot of work to do before November, and we need your help. We have a lot of neighbors to visit. Please contact me if you would be willing to join us walk your neighborhood or help volunteer at our next pasta dinner. 

I look forward to continuing to work together for all the residents of District 4. Thank you for your confidence in me.
 
All my love,
Michele Fiore

No comments:

Post a Comment